PLAN YOUR VISIT
Here at Round Ponds we have spent the past month getting to grips with all the guidelines that have been set out by the government and activity governing bodies. We are so pleased to be able to reassure you that we are very confident in all the procedures we have put in place which mean that you can get out and have some family fun this summer. We will be running family activities on a private booking basis to begin with as we keep a close eye on government guidance. As and when they change, we will let you know of any changes that will take place here. For now, though I would like to introduce you to what a trip to RP Adventure will look like...
Family household groups so anyone living with you or anyone living alone that has joined with you to create a bubble are welcome,
· Your booking will be taken via telephone or email.
· All bookings will be pay on the day this can be done via bank transfer or Card machine.
· If anyone within the group has any symptoms prior to your visit we can rearrange a new date/time.
· Prior to your visit I will send over our Covid 19 policy for you to read, this is a short document highlighting what you can expect from us and what we expect from you.
· I will send over our risk acknowledgment and disclaimer this must be read and signed electronically for all participants and returned prior to your visit to save any unnecessary contact.
· On arrival there will be a sanitizing station to use prior to you being fitted in the PPE required for your session (such as helmets, harnesses, and buoyancy aids)
· When instructors are fitting the PPE, they will only use PPE that has not had contact with anyone else for 72 hours, sanitize their hands and wear face masks.
· During the session, the instructors will be able to spend most of their time 2m away from you, should they need to come any closer a face mask will be worn.
As the site is run on a private booking basis and there is plenty of open air space we are happy for you use the site for a picnic before or after your session we will just need to be aware that you plan to do this so we can allocate time to make sure there is no cross overs. Unfortunately, as we will not have our onsite brew shed open you will need to bring anything you would need with you to site and we ask that you take any rubbish home. Toilets will be available; these will be deep cleaned before and after every group onsite. Unfortunately, our indoor changing facilities won’t be open but we will have our Tee Pee open for you to use should you wish to change after a water session.
What a great adventure to have here at Round Ponds get high in the trees, burn off some energy and try something new! Swing from the cargo net, balance on top of the See Saw and hide in the tree canopy. We provide all PPE required and a safety brief is given before the session begins. 1.5 Hour Session - £20 PP
Comprises of a fun session in which instructors will work with your family to help them create rafts out of equipment we provide. The session then leads onto the large pond we have on site with the instructor taking to the water with the rafts to play games. Will you stay afloat or are you all destined for a dip? We provide Buoyancy aids and helmets for all participants and a safety brief before the session begins. 2 Hour session - £20 PP
This is a more tailored session to your specific needs, it may be that its just one of you that would really love to improve their paddling skills or you want to give your kids a taster so you can hire some kayaks on a family holiday. We can offer kayak, canoe and sit on top options for you, send us an email with what you would like to try/learn and we will put a package together for you. Joeys passion is coaching, he is a relaxed fun instructor but i can guarantee you will learn so much!